員工:歡迎光臨通訊行
Welcome to the Communication Shack.
員工:有什麼需要為你們服務?
What may I do for you?
顧客A:昨天我手機無法開機,可以換一隻新的嗎?
My cell could not turn on yesterday and I like to exchange it for a new one.
員工:他還有一年的保固期,我們可以修理但是不能換新的
The cell phone comes with one year warranty but not for replacement.
顧客B:他還在保固期,為什麼不能換新的
Why can we have a new phone if it is still under warranty?
員工:這是我們店裡的規定,不好意思
I am sorry that it is the term of the warranty.
顧客A:那我要退款
Then, I would like to return the phone for refund.
員工:不好意思,我們是不能退款的
Sorry - I cannot do that either.
顧客B:不能換新的,也不能退款,這樣誰還會想來這裡購物?
Hmm, no exchange and no refund - who will like to do their shopping here?
顧客A:對啊!我才用一個月!只用一個月還不能退款?
That's right - It was only a month and I cannot get a refund?
員工:不好意思,我不能做這個決定,我請店長來跟您解釋
I'm sorry - it is not my decision and do you want to talk to my manager?
員工:店長,有兩位顧客堅持又換新的手機或退款,可以請你跟他們談談?
Princess, these ladies want to exchange the phone or get a refund. Could you talk to them about it?
店長:好的,真的很不好意思,我們店裡的規定就是這樣子,如果我給你們退款或換新的,以後大家也都會跟著這樣做
No no no! very bad explanation indeed - but I will still do it for you...
Hi ladies. It is our rule to prevent everyone from doing the same thing.
店長:如果你們願意再來本店買手機的話我可以給你們一些折扣,真的很不好意思
I am really sorry that I cannot break the rule but I can offer you some discount for your future purchases..
顧客A:這樣聽起來還差不多,那我的手機交給你幫我們修理,我們下次會再來購物
Well, that sounds better. So please have my cell repaired and I may return to do more shopping later.
店長,員工:真的很謝謝你!下星期一就要的 拜託ㄌ
Wonderful, indeed. Thank you and I will have it repaired by Monday for you. Please do return and do your shopping with us.
Notes:
1. the warranty terms are set by phone manufacturers and service providers, not by the retailer stores.
2. You may think your customers as thieves but just don't tell them. You cannot tell your customers that your rule was set to prevent customers from doing it. Doing it is not rude, saying it is.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.
留言列表